|I am a Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP), Certified School
Psychologist and Professional Counselor who earned the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science degree, double major in business administration and psychology,
in three years from Nebraska Wesleyan University in 1985.
- Masters degree in counseling psychology from the University of Missouri-Columbia
completed in two semesters by the time I was 22 years old in 1986.
- Educational Specialist degree in school psychology from the University of Nebraska-
Lincoln in 1990.
- Doctorate degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 1991.
Board President-Association of Private Practice Therapists in 2017
The greatest compliment you can give is to refer
your family and friends to me. Call 402-299-3018.
I have provided individual therapy, family counseling, marriage counseling, or worked as a
consultant for employees of:
Growing up on a Nebraska farm, I learned the value of hard work and family commitment
- City of Omaha
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Government Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- United States Postal Service
- Burlington Northern-Santa Fe Railroad
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Frito-Lay Company
- Cox Communications
- First Data
- Oriental Trading Company
- First National Bank
- State of Nebraska-Regional Center
- Nebraska Health & Human Services
- Nebraska State Department of Corrections
- Nebraska Child Abuse and Neglect Teams-Douglas & Sarpy Counties
- Douglas County Juvenile Court
- Child Guidance Center
- Santa Monica Inpatient Drug/Alcohol Treatment Center
- Lincoln Public Schools & Omaha Public Schools
- Nebraska School for the Deaf
- Educational Service Units
- St. Joseph Center for Mental Health
- Rivendell Inpatient Psychiatric Center
- University of Nebraska Psychology & Law Program
- Pioneer Mental Health Center-Crete, Seward, and Geneva Nebraska
- University of Missouri Counseling Center/Alcohol Education Center
early. I consider it an honor to provide therapy for the children, teens, adults, couples,
and families in the Gretna, Elkhorn, Papillion, Springfield, Valley, Ashland, Omaha, Bellevue,
Offutt Air Force Base, West Omaha, Waterloo, Bennington, and surrounding areas.
Convenient appointments are available for individual counseling, family counseling, marriage
therapy, couples counseling with most major insurance plans and self-pay accepted.
(BC/BS preferred provider.)
Call Dr. Sandra Rahe at 402-299-3018 and start feeling better today!
*Copyright Protected 1/2011