Don't Worry...Be Happy Call 402-299-3018
DR. SANDRA RAHE, LIMHP
Family Therapy for all ages
Seek professional help. Despite your best efforts, you may feel persistently sad or anxious, have trouble
sleeping, have physical complaints, have less energy to get things done, be irritable and hopeless, have
anxiety, and problems at work or at home. Don’t be afraid to learn new coping strategies to enjoy your life
to its fullest.
Dr. Sandra Rahe, a licensed independent mental health practitioner
and certified school psychologist. www.DrSandraRahe.com
Psychotherapy is an effective way to help people make positive changes in their lives according to
hundreds of studies. Compared with medication, psychotherapy has fewer side effects and lower instances
of relapse when discontinued according to research presented in November, 2012 at the APA
1. Don’t expect someone else to make you happy-Do it yourself. You are in control of you.
2. You decide how stressed, anxious, or happy you are-Dr. Sandra Rahe can help you develop cognitive
and behavioral skills to achieve the goals you set. You can control your thoughts.
3. Practice an attitude of gratitude-Thank people who help you, who do kind things, people you appreciate,
keep a gratitude journal daily recording things for which you are thankful.
4. Take time-Notice and appreciate the simple things in life-flowers, sunshine, fresh air.
5. Work hard-Do the job well. There is satisfaction in knowing you have done your best.
6. Stay away from toxic people & toxic substances-like alcohol, drugs, and chemicals.
7. Learn something everyday-Expand your knowledge by reading, thinking, and growing.
8. Be generous with your time, kind words, affection, appreciation, and compassion.
9. Laugh daily-Learn to laugh at yourself and look for the humorous side of all situations.
10. Discover who you are and be yourself -Don’t live other people’s life by trying to meet their expectations
and being the person you think they want you to be.
11. Learn to say no-Don’t say yes when you want to say no. You might feel resentful and overwhelmed after
committing to something you don’t really want to do.
12. Prioritize what matters to you. The majority of your time and attention is best spent on things you value.
Don't waste time & energy on negative/non-productive thinking. Instead, channel your thoughts and produce
CALL 402-299-3018 for an appointment today! www.DrSandraRahe.com
*Copyright Protected 1/2011